Sep 14, 2011

Bitter Much?

Greetings,


I usually hang out in the Creative Corner on the officials and I just came across this reply on a showcase thread:


Really, DarkAmaranth? So what you're saying is that people who have a lot of store items should refrain from using them in their uploads so that YOU can download them? Your reply really pisses me off, but I don't want to ruin this nice person's thread by starting a fight, so I'll give my opinion here instead. When I build something I use whatever store items and EP/SP's I have. Because that's why I bought them, you idiot. And don't think I didn't notice your (less than) subtle hint about your 205 items long wishlist. Pathetic.

What is that old saying? "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". You should remember that the next time a wave of bitterness comes over you, DarkAmaranth.

That is all.