Feb 4, 2012

New House And New Town...Again

Happy Saturday everyone,

I lost all of my saves when I installed the latest update a few weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure what happened, it's quite possible it was my own fault. But let's blame EA anyway. Luckily I didn't lose my families as they were safe and sound in the bin. But homes and tweaked towns were lost. I was a little bummed at the time, but now I think it's good with a fresh start now and then. So now my families will live in Riverview Redux, a smaller and nicer version of EA's Riverview. I have tweaked it somewhat with placing my own lots in it and such, because I can never leave things as they are. I think I have some sort of tweaking compulsive disorder. Anyhoo, I was excited to just play again so I have an update on Atsumi & the gang for you.


They have settled in nicely in their new home, here's Atsumi and the twins in the kitchen  - I love that kitchen btw, I wish I could have it in RL.



Tamiko telling Atsumi a fascinating story


Everyone except Tristan who had a date with the potty at the time


Tamiko looking very much like her dad Gerard Way


Atsumi and Tristan getting ready for bed. Tamiko is already sound asleep


Alex relaxing before going to work


It's Sunday and they spend the day in the park


Improving some skills



While they are there a townie needs medical attention from Alex




She looks more than a little skeptical


He is nothing if not thorough


Take this and you'll be fine. Really


Spring ride fun!




And of course no one wants the fun to end


Tristan made a new friend


Alex made some dinner


Atsumi is a natural cook so he was wondering if she approved of his cooking


She did. Yum-yum


Late one night Alex's co-worker and his little tot stopped by. But they practically left as soon as they came since it was so late. I wonder why they even bothered coming. Silly sims


Tamiko in an ugly Princess dress


And looking deliciously naughty setting a trap for Alex on the computer. I've had Generations since it came out and I'm ashamed to say this is my first trap, and so I'm clueless as to what will happen to Alex. He hasn't been on the computer since she set the trap, so that will be in my next update


Thank you for looking - have a great weekend!