Aug 12, 2012

CC Free Versions Of Sims As Households

Evening, cupcakes!

From time to time I get asked about uploading CC free versions of my Sims. I must admit I have been too lazy to do that. Until I got this bright idea of grouping them in households. Pretty clever, huh? So first up we have my 3 guys Loke, Xander and Angus together in a household called Bromance (beyond cheesy, I know!)


EP/SPs used: 
Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Town Life, Master Suite & Diesel

Then we have my Plus Sized Beauties Inez and Helena


EP/SPs used:
Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Outdoor Living, Master Suite & Diesel

From the EA store:


Finally we have the 6 lovely Girlfriends Vivienne, Mariko, Vanessa, Alexa, Fabienne and Haven


EP/SPs used:
World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Town Life, Master Suite & Diesel

From the EA Store:



Checked with Custard before uploading.

*They all have Ephemera WEAK default skin and Oh My Eyes defaults but those wont transfer with the households.

Thank you for looking ♥