Mar 2, 2013

To Infinity And Beyond!

'Ello, 'ello!

I have taken so many pics lately that I figured I would post another update on the gang in Anne Arbor. Here we have the twins play pretend. Lily's pose here reminds me a little of Buzz Lightyear - hence the title of this post.




Oh, yeah - you so scary!


Tamiko is feeling a little mischievous and decides to prank the neighbor's house


A lovely bag of flaming poop




Uh-oh...

So busted


Alex and Atsumi head over to the local sports bar. Atsumi and Inez decide to sing karaoke


Atsumi is a little deterred by this rude heckler booing away


But she manages to ignore the heckler


And by the end of the song she is quite confident - maybe a little too confident

  
Meanwhile Alex engages in some male bonding






Lovely face


Hey, I like your outfit


Some fun at the Fall Festival





Tristan meets Hope at the festival. There is a pic of her as a tot in my last update. I think he has a bit of a crush on her - and I can see why, she is a cutie pie



He even gives her a gift - a goldfish. Awwww....


Wearing helmets when you're not joyriding just make you seem "special". Just saying


The couple across the street adopts a little girl, and Atsumi brings Mika over for a playdate


Squeaky clean and loving it


Tamiko love


Excuse me there, creepy lurker guy - can I help you?


Doing some yard work



Mika is quite the charmer and is already flirting with the ladies


Oh yeah - she's a keeper!


Winter is here


The kids go ice skating on a frozen pond



They boys build an igloo


Alex and Atsumi have themselves a date night at Akai Akuma Fusion Lounge that Yote made for me



I hope that's a Shirley Temple, miss Preggo!


Sadly the date is cut short as there is an emergency at the hospital and Alex has to leave. But they did get to groove a little



Atsumi has a little secret, she likes to do the smustle when Alex and the kids are at work and school. It's her guilty pleasure


Mama got style


Thank you for looking - Happy Simming!