Apr 27, 2013

Birthdays In A New Town - Yes, We Have Moved Again

Happy Saturday!

My poor Sims move a lot, but they have no choice as long as My Sim Realty keeps making all these new fabulous worlds. So Atsumi and the gang are now settled in her newest town Evansdale County. It has the same vibe as Anne Arbor, but it's smaller and prettier. Here we have Tamiko and Naomi on a stroll to buy some books.


 I've moved most of the families from Anne Arbor here, as well as placing some new families. Here is Tristan's little crush Hope



It's a hot summer day and Tamiko decides to treat herself with a cool drink


Oh, dear!



 What a pity. Oh, well


Atsumi plays with the chicks


She has also taken up the rather annoying habit of randomly doing the school cheer. Even Alex is getting annoyed, he's like "Give it up, woman - you've never even been to college!"


Oh, it's you again. Always taking pictures of me and my family. Get a life


Tamiko in her lovely pink car


And matching pink hair


Alex and Mika visit the family across the street


Mika and new friend Sophie



Sophie is the daughter of Peyton - whom I've placed in a town for the first time


Another hot summer day and it's off to the beach for some fun







They stay until the sun goes down


I never have to worry about these two, I always find them together having fun


It's the day before the twins' birthday and Alex and Lily go fishing


Not sure I would let my child fish in a lake with piranhas. But that's just me


The big day is here - the twins are becoming teens. Atsumi doesn't look too excited


A birthday hug before the guests arrive


Oh, hello there grumpy lady we did NOT invite. Thanks for the food though


Everyone thinks it's a great party


Lily is up first. Everybody cheers



Here we go!



Ta-da! So pretty. She looks mostly like her momma, but also a little like big sister Tamiko I think


Then it's Tristan's turn. More cheering



Good luck, little man!



A handsome young lad. And there is little doubt as to who his father is


Know what I mean?


The twins congratulate each other



Miss Tamiko does not appreciate rudeness. Especially not on her brother and sister's birthday


I'm gonna have to ask you to leave


Toddler meeting at the library again!


While at the library Tristan runs into his crush Hope, who is now also a teen. He tries to impress her with a cute internet cats video


It works, the young lady is very impressed


She is also impressed when he gives her flowers 


Right now they are only flirting, so we shall see if it turns into something more. There is also 3 more birthdays coming up in the family, Mika and the parents. So stay tuned for that!

But for now I'll leave you with some lovely scenic pictures of Evansdale County





Credits:

Thank you for looking and Happy Simming!