Jan 9, 2014

Red Door Library

Howdy!

I made a new library for my game and I thought I would share it as well. It has a red door and so I called it...Red Door Library - sometimes I'm so creative I amaze myself! The shell is actually from this earlier build of mine. I placed it on a larger lot and completely re-designed the inside.


It's on a 20x30 lot and features an array of activities for all ages. Bookshelves, computers, easels, chess tables, toys and more. There is a cafeteria with a coffee shop and 2 restrooms.



















CC free, play tested and checked with Custard

Items from all EPs except Showtime, Supernatural & Island Paradise

No Stuff Packs or store items used!

(both sims3pack and library file)


*place package file in library folder. Path: My Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 3 - Library
Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for looking!