Feb 15, 2014

Helena House

Happy Saturday!

I mostly enjoy just playing my game nowadays, and so I don't build as much as I used to. But here I have a new house to share with you!

 
It's a family house on a 20x30 lot. It features a kitchen and dining area, living room, one bathroom, a master bedroom, kids room with a bunk bed and a nursery with one crib. In addition there is a small garden with some outdoor activities. Picture time!
































Some pretty night shots





CC free and play tested

Contains items from all expansion packs
Contains items from the 70's, 80's & 90's and Outdoor Living stuff packs

A few items from the EA store:
 
(both sims3pack and library file included)
 

*place package file in library folder. Path: My Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 3 - Library

Feel free to do as you wish with my creations in your game, but please do not re-upload and claim as your own. Credit is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for looking - have a great weekend!